Friday, June 16, 2006

Need New Cam!

4 days after submitting the final assignment, I finally feel like I've gotten enough rest :) My body clock is slowly moving back to normal after having to withstand several days of little or no sleep.

Hopefully my purse will recover too :D At least for the past 3 days, I've managed to keep my spending down :s lol.. I must continue to keep it down! Hahaha I think some of you think I can't, especially with the GSS upon us now..

Anyway I tried to take some shots of the handphone strap and bracelet with my dingy daylight cam, and they turned out horrible. Posting them up won't do justice to all my efforts! I think I will have to wait til dad buys a proper one (which he said he will.. don't know how long he will take though) :s

The past two days I was also kinda busy making gifts :D Finally completed R's! I hope my 1st attempt comes out ok :s Hope she doesn't smash it accidentally though :s But I'm really happy it's all ready for her birthday on Sunday :D

I've also sent out E's pressie :D Hehehe with some extra surprises inside :D Managed to keep it really light too :P Postage by registered mail cost only SGD$7.80 :D

sgWar has also been quite abuzz. Recruitment is on and the school holidays means our servers are full almost round the clock. It also means more kiddies trying out various forms of hacks.

Barely had time to start on my Loki Ragnarok #2 with all the goings on. Managed to read chapter one before having to head into Charlie last night because there were some people abusing the spectator bug (again).

...

Found this makeup pouch and brush set from SASA. It's really handy and of good size. By this I mean that it can fit into almost any bag of mine hehe :P Folded up, it is about 2.5cm thick, 14cm in length and 7cm wide. And it came with 7 brushes :D

The pouch has a small pocket with a zip, and is big enough for holding my powder compact and lip gloss palette :D

The brushes are synthetic and not of the best quality, but for bringing around, they are perfect in texture, size and quality. I usually prefer to leave my professional brushes at home, cos they are precious! :x ahahaha

The brush sets come in three colours, black, brown and pine. I got myself the pine one, but the damn camera! It doesn't look like pine in the pic, ya? :c

But then I'm really happy cos its $10.90 only! <3 hee~



...

I'm getting new hammies! Rz is gonna share them with me this time :D We aim to get 6 female dwarf winterwhites so that we can keep them all in the same tank. I doubt that I'd have enough time to maintain more than one tank when semester starts again, so as long as all of them can fit into one tank, it's all good :D

I told dad last night about the new hammies we intend to keep in my room :P Surprisingly, dad didn't freak out! Haha :P He merely went, "Huh?? I thought you outgrew hamsters and other furry things already? Are you sure we want to go through this again?"

I told him it should be fine if its just maintaining one tank/cage. I think he still has nightmares from when I had like 9 tanks and cages in my room hahaha :P

So I've also been busy researching pet discussion forums to suss out which are the more reputable pet shops in SG. I've been away from the pet scene some 3 years, and much has changed.

Right now I'm contemplating woodchip and other types of bedding for hammies :D Following the bedding debates is pretty interesting too :D Apparently everyone seems to agree Breeders Celect Cat Litter is the best?

Hmm will just have to find out... :D


- 16 June 2006 4:12pm -

2 comments:

Elyanna said...

I also want hammies!! But I think they'll get too stressed out seeing Fendi and Clyde.. Sigh. So Cute >_<

hesedetang * said...

Awww what if u keep them in your room??